Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum EACEF is an independent non-profit organization, founded in 2006. The organization has set up a committee to run daily activities, including the organization of the 6th International Conference (to be held in 2017).
The main objectives of EACEF are outlined below:
- To be a forum of exchange between engineers and academics from Europe and Asia which have different experiences in research, practice, and standards.
- Hold biannually an International Conference either in Asia or Europe.
- Promote international collaboration on sustainable building, green technology, and green construction with respect to global warming.
- Publicise the outstanding works of engineers and/or architects through exhibitions, workshops, and seminars held either in Europe or Asia.
- Publish an international Journal (in future)
Scope of Expertise
Civil Engineering covers a wide range of disciplines and expertise. Therefore, the committee would like to highlight contributions to its objectives from any of the groups below:
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Materials in Civil Engineering
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Infrastructure (Transportation, Sanitation, and Environmental Engineering, Water Resources Management